**WE REGRET THAT WE ARE NOT TAKING REFERRALS AT PRESENT**
Day services offer therapeutic approach to health and well-being through activity. Placements are from 10.30 to 17.00 on two to five days each week, with more flexible attendance negotiable. The support includes:
- A tailored programme including individual therapy;
- An Identified Key Worker;
- Regular review meetings;
- A choice of onsite activities, depending on the day;
- Tea breaks and a fresh and healthy lunch with home-grown fruit and vegetables;
- Access to beautiful garden and grounds.
Our respite care offers adults and their families/carers regular or one-off respite care in 6 day blocks
Our staff-to-resident ratio provides a possible alternative to hospital admission, support and social reintegration following hospital discharge, and support through the transition from more intensive support services. This includes:
- Live-in staff offering a social model of supported recovery;
- Individually tailored sessions on managing risk through improved decision making;
- 1-to-1 support on stabilisation and increasing independence;
- A wide range of therapeutic activities;
- Supervision of medication.
- Single rooms with shared living space and bathrooms;
- A fresh and healthy diet with home-grown fruit and vegetables;
- Access to beautiful garden and grounds;
- On site recreational, creative and cultural activities.