- We can host up to 18 guests.
- Rooms are furnished with comfortable beds, side tables and lamps.
- Bedding and towels are provided.
- Fully catered or self catering options available. We can supply ingredients from our gardens, by arrangement.
- Light and airy lounge with comfortable seating and wood burner
- Dining room which can seat up to 18
- Fully equipped kitchen with Aga
- 3 twin and 3 single bedrooms
- Shared bathroom facilities with hot showers
- Facilitator room (Facilitators can relax in comfort between sessions and have privacy for team meetings or individual consultations with participants)
- If you choose the catered option, all your meals will be included.
- Organic, vegetarian food is lovingly prepared on site using produce from the Cherry Orchards garden wherever possible.
- Breakfast is self-service with muesli, yoghurt, fresh fruit, toast and spreads, orange juice, tea, herbal teas and coffee. Dairy and non dairy milk.
- Lunch is homemade soup and bread, a seasonal salad, seeds and dressings.
- Dinner is a substantial main course and side vegetable with dessert.
- Tea, and coffee, cakes or biscuits, can also served by arrangement in the morning or afternoon.
- Special diets are adeptly catered for. Please indicate if you require this on your booking form.
- £35 per person in a single room including breakfast
- £25 per person in a twin room including breakfast
- Without breakfast £30pp (single) or £20pp (twin)
- Exclusive 24-hour use of Caspar House lower floor – kitchen, dining room, sitting room, facilitator room – for duration of the booking – £100 per day.
- Hall hire fee £100 per day is from 9.00am-5.30pm. Use of the hall outside these hours incurs an additional hire fee of £18.50 per hour. We recommend booking it in if evening use is likely, because we do get other bookings just for evenings, and it allows things to overrun with no stress etc. For more information on spaces available for workshops, please see our Facilities for Hire page.
To discuss or make a booking please email email@example.com
- Rates include lighting, heating and the use of crockery and cutlery, where applicable.
- Details of payment methods will be on the invoice.
- All invoices must be paid 4 weeks in advance of the event date in order to secure your booking.
- On confirmation of the payment we will send your receipt and Welcome Information.
Once the booking is agreed, you will be sent an invoice with the agreed times and dates and a copy of our full Terms and Conditions.