Set in our beautiful therapeutic community, The Coach House sleeps 6 and offers a warm and inviting welcome, with easy access to forest walks and a short ten-minute walk to Westbury-on-Trym village—with cafés, independent shops, supermarkets, banks and direct buses into Bristol city centre .
What makes the Coach House so special is the feeling of a home away from home. This makes it ideal place for those in need of recuperation and peace. The environment is designed to support feelings of security and to reduce anxiety. Therefore it would be a sympathetic destination for families with members in need of or who could benefit from those particular qualities.
It comes equipped with almost everything. All you need to bring is your food and yourself, and we can also offer a selection of home grown vegetables if you require them!
- The Coach House is a brick and stone detached cottage with exposed beams, a private patio area and access to a large estate and garden as well as free parking.
- Downstairs it has a generous sized lounge with a double sofa bed and a door leading to a patio area with outside chairs and table. A fully equipped kitchen with oven and freezer and a kitchen table that seats four sits next to a large and bright dining room. There is also a downstairs toilet with under-the stairs storage for a vacuum cleaner and iron and ironing board. Please note the Coach House does not have a microwave or a washing machine.
- The first floor has a bathroom with bath/shower. There are 2 bedrooms, with two single beds in each and clothes storage built-in wardrobes on the landing. With the lounge sofa bed, the house can sleep up to 6!
- All bed linen, towels and table linen are provided.
Prices: £120 per night and can be booked directly via our profile on Airbnb.co.uk here
Conduct: Due to the other members of our community, we would ask that you respect Cherry Orchards’ property, culture & values:
- No alcohol or drugs are allowed on the premises under any circumstances
- Smoking is permitted in the designated areas only
- Music and socializing should be kept at a respectable volume
- A ‘quiet zone’ is expected from 10 pm
- It would be appreciated if you could strip your bed after your stay
- Respect for the property, garden and furniture
- Economic and environmental awareness around water, heating and rubbish
- Extra care around children’s behaviour – there are protective rugs and table cloths available
- No risky or dangerous behaviour
- All towels, bed linen and table linen are provided.
- There is no television in the house but there is a variety of books to read as well as a few board games.