In addition to our facilities for hire, we offer accommodation for those attending trainings, conferences and courses taking place over a weekend or more.
In this respect, we are not a usual ‘Bed and Breakfast’ various people also live here, and while we welcome you to share these beautiful surroundings, we would ask that you respect that this wonderful venue is also our home (see notes about ‘Conduct’, below).
Prices: £35 per person for one night, with any additional nights charged at a reduced rate of £30 pp per night. Our rooms are different sizes so the larger ones will be allocated on a ‘first come, first serve’ basis.
We may negotiate up to a 10% discount, based on circumstances and financial need. This should be requested and will be assessed on a case by case basis.
The price includes:
- A simple self-service breakfast of muesli, yoghurt, toast and spreads
- Use of the kitchen and dining room: you are welcome to use the kitchen for any other meals. Clearing up after yourself is expected. Please note that the kitchen and its facilities may be used by other people during the day.
Please note that bedrooms are not en-suite and the upstairs bathrooms are for visitor use only and towels are provided.
Conduct: Due to the other members of our community, we would ask that you respect Cherry Orchards’ property, culture & values:
- No alcohol or drugs are allowed on the premises
- Smoking is permitted in the designated areas only
- Music and socializing should be kept at a respectable volume
- A ‘quiet zone’ is expected from 10 pm
- It would be appreciated if you could strip your bed after your stay