Our respite care offers adults and their families/carers regular or one-off respite care in weekly (Monday to Monday) blocks.
Our high staff-to-resident ratio provides a possible alternative to hospital admission, support and social reintegration following hospital discharge, and support through the transition from more intensive support services. This includes:
- Live-in staff offering a social model of supported recovery;
- Individually tailored sessions on managing risk through improved decision making;
- 1-to-1 support on stabilisation and increasing independence;
- A wide range of therapeutic activities;
- Supervision of medication.
The Care Home facilities include:
- Single rooms with shared living space and bathrooms;
- A fresh and healthy diet with home-grown fruit and vegetables;
- Access to beautiful garden and grounds;
- On site recreational, creative and cultural activities.
You can read our latest CQC Report here
If you or someone you know may be interested in a placement, please contact the Care Home team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by ringing 0117 950 3183.