Residential placements focus on increasing independence, developing coping strategies and resilience, and strengthening day-to-day living skills. Placements can last from six months to two years and offer adults:
- An individually tailored programme of recovery;
- Live-in staff offering a social model of supported recovery;
- High levels of 1:1 therapy;
- Weekly meetings with their Key Worker;
- Regular Care Plan reviews;
- Supervision of medication through to self-medication options;
- Close working with medical teams where needed and appropriate.
There is a high staff-to-resident ratio and all residents have an Identified Key Worker. The Care Home managers are completely integrated into day-to-day therapeutic activity, and all staff have regular training and supervision.
The Care Home facilities include:
- Single rooms with shared living space and bathrooms;
- A fresh and healthy diet with home-grown fruit and vegetables;
- Access to beautiful garden and grounds;
- On site recreational, creative and cultural activities.
You can read our latest CQC Report here
If you or someone you know may be interested in a placement, please contact the Care Home team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by ringing 0117 950 3183.