Day services offer therapeutic approach to health and wellbeing through activity. Placements are from 10.30 to 17.00 on two to five days each week, with more flexible attendance negotiable. The support includes:
- A tailored programme including individual therapy;
- An Identified Key Worker;
- Regular review meetings;
- A choice of onsite activities, depending on the day;
- Tea breaks and a fresh and healthy lunch with home-grown fruit and vegetables;
- Access to beautiful garden and grounds.
You can read our latest CQC Report here
If you or someone you know may be interested in a placement, please contact the Care Home team by emailing email@example.com or by ringing 0117 950 3183.